Sunday, April 10, 2005

Old Mate.

Have a cuppa


He: Can I speak to the ITU registrar on call please?

She: This is she (slowing down munching the crisps)

He: errr I wonder if you could help me, I am one of the surgical SHOs and one of my patients gone into septic shock and I need to transfer him to the high dependency unit, do you know who I need to speak to?..err please?.

She : Uhuh..High dependency unit (opening a can slowly)-tanya sendiri jawab sendiri mamat ni.

He: I mean..yeah sorry…err so u don’t look after HDU do you?

She: No, it’s ITU I look after. (balancing a can on a pile of waste papers, looking for more crisps in the packet…stuff it..emptied the packet upside down into the mouth)

He: Right..ok…well…right..ok…fine..right..very well..
Is that you Naj?

She: (Cough*cough*cough erkkkhhhh ackkkk..ackk)….ehemm..hemmmmm (eyes watered).

He: Bloody hell is that really you woman??? How ???..since when???..what?????? I mean , Shit man. Bloody hell. Where are you, I’ll come and find you. *Click*

She: Wha…??? (Quickly brushed crisps crumbs off bluescrubs and rushed out from the pantry)

5 minutes later:

She: Hahhahahahahahah, hello stranger!!! You’re still black…

He: Hahahahahahahha, you’re still a midget!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Links
nursing uniforms
Raglan Top in Amber Glow
Raglan-$14.95
Buy Scrubs at Scrubsgallery.com
and save.