Saturday, April 30, 2005

Jojo at FUSED


I do listen to Jojo in the morning, in the car, in the shower, getting dressed, munching toast, sipping coffee.
Her laughter is croaky, like she’s got a frog in her throat.
She’s loud, gobby, she’s blunt and she’s daring.
But equally entertaining, I don’t dislike her.
She’s not very tall, blonde white hair cropped a mere inches from the scalp. Fine curls.
Dressed like Rogue, steal any show if you give her a microphone.
She played chart songs
Left FUSED 11 pm she hurried across, brushed my shoulder. She carried a duffel bag. She said sorry.
I tapped her shoulder back and demanded a hug.
She pecked on my cheek. Well lesbian.
She smelled like cinnamon on a hot bun.
Elaine pulled a 17 year old and pissed in front of Gullivers.
Oh what a night, had to bundled her into the taxi.
Tired, not another night out with the nurses, they are trying to kill me or what.
Well tired..
ZzzzzzzZZZZzzzzz

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Links
nursing uniforms
Raglan Top in Amber Glow
Raglan-$14.95
Buy Scrubs at Scrubsgallery.com
and save.