Friday, April 22, 2005

Bangles and Bangkok



Nurse: Shall we give the patient a local anaesthetic, doctor?

Doctor: No, I’m in a hurry, let’s give him the express.

Dut, only you can come up with something like this. I told my nurses the joke and they agree I need a holiday. Stat.
Thank you, I now adopted a new ‘cool’ walk to match my cool bangles which sadly don’t quite match my bluescrubs. However the porters were well impressed.

On that note on holiday, shall abuse BluEScrubs and advertise this last minute holiday. Girls only.

Ø Departure date : 19 - 22 May 2005. > Airline : MAS > > The tour fare for 4 Days 3 Nites Bangkok and Pattaya tour is as follows: >

> Package A : - RM880.00 > 3 nights hotel + breakfast + return airport transfer + half day city tour in Bangkok
> - 01 nite Bangkok at Bangkok City Inn or similar (3*),
> - 01 nite at Hard Rock Pattaya and
> - 01 nite at Golden Beach Hotel, Pattaya or similar (3*)

3 girls are going including yours truly and we need another girl. Flying from KLIA, Malaysia la kan. Reply to najmie21@yahoo.co.uk.




Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Links
nursing uniforms
Raglan Top in Amber Glow
Raglan-$14.95
Buy Scrubs at Scrubsgallery.com
and save.