Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Sticking the Sticks

Have You Got A stick? Posted by Hello




I've been passed one from thelostcodger. Let's do this.

1. What is the total amount of music files on your computer?

This is not going to be easy. Start the violin background please. As it happens, I have lost all my mp3s which was neatly organized into different categories, only I can compute the codings. I was pretty sure Monica Galler would find me a bit of a contender. Some mysterious undetectable virus has wiped out the entire collection or was it purely stupidity? Not on my part of course. Oh can’t go on…this is too much..too much. So to come back to the question, in this new HD, not much. Even Rome wasn’t built in a day they say, so am downloading at snail speed and also borrowing CDs from OR audio system, the project is going steady, soon we’ll get there baby.

2. The CD you last bought?

Can I just say that these questions are bloody hard already. I know I bought 2005 Ministry of Sounds for somebody as a pre B’day gift. I just have to have a reason to give something to somebody, and it’s easy when they say to you exactly what they want. The worst thing is to discover your gift rotting away in the corner. I later test drived the box set with a free DVD and liked it and ended up buying it for myself. *Disappear into the bedroom*
Ha yes I bought 3 CDs last month at ASDA because it was going cheap. Why do you think I got them.

1. Usher- Confessions special edition £9.99, purely because he reminds me of how stupid some Anak Datuks can be. I shall stop there.

2. R&B anthems 2005- £8.99 (crazy cheap) for 20 tracks in 2 CDs. I got sucked in seeing it has Happy People by R.Kelly which is an instant short burst of happiness and you can just listen to him telling you how to feel happy when it doesn’t come naturally. Mr. Pillay should get this one and return widie’s book. But as I said, very short lived, so as soon as the song stops, the curtain’s drawn again it seems. Step to the left, step to the right lalalalallala…happy peopleeeee!!

3. A UK compilation CD called Lovin’ you for £2.36 , I kid you not– I snatched it at the counter just before paying for the other 2, I mean would you let 16 tracks like Always and Forever- Heatwave, Lovely Day- Bill Withers and September by Earth Wind & Fire just sit there pulling faces? Paaaaaadedumpaadedum paaaadedaaaaaaa.

3. What was the last song you listened to before reading this message?

Since this is done retrospectively, I am going to have to put on a song as I am not listening to any now. Does the song in the OR just now count? I suppose it does because I chose it. Nina Simone- Ain’t Got Life. Doesn’t that make you want to wiggle your bum and do a moonwalk and a running man and twist and turn and touch your toes and spin around hug yourself and kiss the person next to you and snog your boyfriend? You have to watch the Muller yogurt advert, it’s full of smilies.

4. Write down five songs that you often listen to or that mean a lot to you.

1. Utada Hikaru – First love. I know, call me crazy, it’s been 7 years but stuff cliché, it’s just so true so what to do aye.

2. Britney Spears- From the bottom of my broken heart. On the same theme as the first one but because she was so innocent looking when that song came out I just felt like she was singing my soul, achewah…now that she’s ditched that image, I feel betrayed a bit, but I’ve got this one on CD still.

3. Cintamu – Dygta feat. Ira. Only started listening to this as the Indon songs proliferate at a high speed in my ‘tempurung’ after I discovered the film Ada Apa dengan cinta introduced by a boy in Warwick who is now a man in Astro. Love this song because love duet anyway and the song picks up speed and stays up there in a sappy kind of way.

4. Katie Melua – Closest thing to crazy. It is the song that catalysed me to blog. Because I have got in so deep, feeling 22, acting 17. I was never crazy on my own.

5. Misha Omar- Semoga Abadi. It’s not so much the wordings, not so much what it carries that does it, it’s just pure melancholic which if I really vapourize myself and blend with the song I might get to the bottom of why somebody dedicate this song being non-malay song fan that the person is.

Only 5?????? Arghhhhhhhhhhhhh..

6. I don’t care I want to put another one- The Used- All that I’ve got. Get me going while washing the dishes, cleaning the fridge, cooking, or anything other than reading Anaesthesia and Intensive Care A-Z.

7. Just one more- Akon- Lonely. Because I am lonely and I like to torture myself in the morning, in the afternoon and at night.

8. Can’t stop help!!! 3 of a kind- Babycakes. Spent hours waiting for the videoclip to come up on TheBox/ MTV in November and can you believe it I am still waiting? I don’t care what people say it just shakes my natural frequency and I can ride the Dyson to it till you can eat off the carpet. Errr..sounds dodgy yah? Also this song is suitable for a visit to the zoo to see turtles and hippopotamus.

5. Who are you going to pass this stick to (3 persons) and why.

1. Widie- because she played piano like an angel and because she is now sungguh jelita and I am jealous.
2. Ash- because she is madly in love and has abandoned her blog so she needs a reason to blog.
3. Penyu- because he hasn’t got a blog but he’s a walking jukebox, so he now either has to start a blog or send me an e-mail.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Links
nursing uniforms
Raglan Top in Amber Glow
Raglan-$14.95
Buy Scrubs at Scrubsgallery.com
and save.