Monday, March 21, 2005

Reality Check..check...check

Reality finally says hello and.. I can’t sleep. Won’t sleep. Cow cow cow. I feel like a poodle with haemorrhoids. A bit woozy from too much tossing and turning. How now.

Can’t imagine reading another chapter on antiemetics. Will vomit my rectum out instead and that can’t be good. If only I could boil Peck and Williams and just drink the ‘stew’ to pass the exam, I’d drink it… bd, tds, qds? just tell me I’d do it.

I’ll be meeting the audit officer who’s been bleeping me whole week and I am sure he saw me on the corridor Friday, but since I was already involuting into a leprechaun behind the stairs, a reflex I have developed towards audit officers, it was silly to suddenly notice him walking by. Let’s just imagine he didn’t see me. So tomorrow, it’s only fair if I ring him and sound a bit ill. Check.

Library books are 6 days overdue. 4 books, 5p a day fines. Lost my card -£5 fines. Mo money for charity. I wonder if those library ladies used to go to the same school as the GP receptionists. They are awfully similar. Even the glasses they wear. There’s just something about these people. Can’t quite put a finger to it. Must ring weird ladies at the library, and sound dim, maybe they’ll waive the fines. Check.

Vodafone will be ditched. Shady service, crap coverage. If they want to keep this ‘valued’ customer they’re going to have to match this:

500 minutes anytime any network
100 sms
£35 a month
Free Bluetooth
Free D500
50% off international call standard tariff

Must ring Vodafone and sound very angry. Bring on O2. Check.

Am doing maternity tomorrow and feeling the Monday blues creeping in already. Please beranak on Tuesday semua ye. Thank you.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Links
nursing uniforms
Raglan Top in Amber Glow
Raglan-$14.95
Buy Scrubs at Scrubsgallery.com
and save.