Sunday, March 20, 2005

Opppsss..sorry Posted by Hello



I wouldn’t take it personally if you say I am seeking attention at times. I do feel lonely, unloved, uncared for yadayadayada sometimes, you know, doesn’t everybody.. but..

IT WAS NOT MY PLAN TO GET 12 firemen barging into my flat on a breezy chilly Sunday morning! Really!

The alarm went off, nearly induced supraventricular tachycardia. Damn deafeningly high pitched…damn annoying. I panicked. Almost ran around chasing after my invisible tail before it dawned on me I have to act quick!!!

Chucked the blackened smoking toast in the sink, threw the pot with a cracked open egg also of funny black colour and blasted it with cold tap water which was a mistake. Fooooooosss!!!! The smoke got thicker, couldn’t see the floor!

Rang operator to arrest the arrival of those fire brigade people as soon as I cleared the evidence.


Not much we can do now, they come automatically whenever the alarm goes off. She said, with a clear stifle.

Nooooooooo!!!!

My flat was smoking and I couldn’t breath I had to go to the door. Two massive red trucks arrived and a dozen men looking like Santa with hard hats rushed up to the flat. Two got me by the arms and lifted me out of the flat.

Are you ok?
Can you breath?

I felt like a kitten saved from drowning in a sewage drain, only my hair was dry and smelt of burnt toast instead of wet and smelt of excreta.

I was too slow to explain that I’ve put out the fire and …and…it’s the toast..err and egg and and…but..but. *sigh* .
These people don’t listen, they just do what they do best. That is to raid the flat and look for the fire. I tried.

A collosally built fan was banged in the doorway to ward off the smoke and the noise it made
attracted my neeighbours. Aiyooooo lah

Can imagine them going .. errr whose flat is that? OOooo it's that tiny chinese doctor who smiles at everything sometimes but looks like she can eat anything in the morning.

what has she done now? try to burn us all down?

Told them many times am not chinese, and I can't smile all the time, but what do they know.

Moments later I heard something like…do we call this a false alarm? I really don’t mind if they call me silly girl. Don’t mind at all. I felt like stretching my jumper so I can retreat into my shell like a shy turtle.

Should I laugh or should I cry?


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Links
nursing uniforms
Raglan Top in Amber Glow
Raglan-$14.95
Buy Scrubs at Scrubsgallery.com
and save.