Thursday, March 31, 2005

Of Being Evil.

As this link http://xora.blogdrive.com/ has come up on my list of referrals at a Schumacer speed, I thought I’d give it a click and see what’s going on, how she is hanging on with her new bundle of joy, is she recuperating well….alas

I was beyond shocked. I wrote a hair ball of words as a knee jerk reflex to the post on that blog, in a futile attempt to defend myself. I later thought it was too pathetic to be finished off and posted up. It’s not worth my time.

As name calling was high on agenda on that page, I think it is suffice for me to say here, how dare you!

A lot of questions went through my tired barely working mind - Been on call today for ICU but had to cover maternity in between. SHOs (senior house officers) don’t do this. Go figure.

I think I’ll just let this sink in for now, digest it, and when it's pallatable enough, forced it down instead of wasting my godforsaken spit.


You amuse me with your immaturity laden views.

What a nasty piece of work.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Links
nursing uniforms
Raglan Top in Amber Glow
Raglan-$14.95
Buy Scrubs at Scrubsgallery.com
and save.