Wednesday, March 23, 2005

I Need It Badly.

Do I not look like a poodle with an anusol suppository up it’s arse already? I seriously need a break. Been ploughing through propofol, ketamine and thipentone molecular structures like it’s my third helping of a birthday cake with marzipan … ‘delicious’ yes but a bit too much no?

In between the orthopaedic cases, I seek refuge in the ITU pantry again. Mentally exhausted after 2 caesarian sections in the morning. Very.

Saw Jill the charge nurse for ITU. She immediately was reminded of the photos she was meaning to show me of her trip to Bali. I felt so sick, those blue seas, azure skies, white gleaming beach. I wanted to bang my head on the wall. Gegegegegegegeggegegegegegegeg.

I think if one listens carefully, one can hear that that’s exactly how it sounds like when body and mind don’t quite agree with each other and keep getting in each other's way, with one thinking about Bali and the other tries to draw up 25mg per ml thiopentone for a 64.3 kg woman.

I told Jill I hated her, for which she said I love you too Naj. Which kind of made me thought of Cik T.

Nick was the ODA helping me in the orthopaedic theatre and I thought he looked a bit too tan for Grimsby weather.

I’ve been to New Zealand!!!.

AHHHhhhhhhhhhh is that why I haven’t seen you for ages.

Now this guy did almost everything under the sun, which the adrenaline rush, albeit having very short half life could potentially last till next winter. Kayaking, white water rafting, scuba diving, snorkelling, parasailing, name it he did them all. He was glowing, with warm tan, and a bit more freckles on the bridge of his nose, also a bit more trimmed as well.

I was as mushy_ manky_ green as that pooh coming out of that baby’s bottom in maternity this morning. Those fanny doctors call it meconium.

At 6 pm Mr.Snail was still drilling the hip of an infested- with- scabies- lady.
I gave up hoping and waiting. My mind was floating half way across the globe to KLIA, Ampang, USJ4, Pasir Puteh, Bali, Bangkok….

Diagnosis: in serious need of a serious holiday.
What it’ll be like without you baby?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Links
nursing uniforms
Raglan Top in Amber Glow
Raglan-$14.95
Buy Scrubs at Scrubsgallery.com
and save.