Sunday, March 20, 2005

How Do I Give It Away? Posted by Hello


If you creep into my tent, sit beside me and just look at me, I will let you see how I feel. If you just stop, listen and look, you will see.

I'll let the light dim, so my pupils dilate, so you'll see straight into my soul.

When you have looked, you will feel that am scared. I am scared that if I let my guards down, I will let you embrace me, tight, and there's no letting go.

When I feel all warm and secured, you will stab me. You let me bleed, you will let me die, not quickly, not anaesthetically but slow painful death.

It’s probably then that you’ll turn me around and spit on my face. You'll laugh at me and rejoice at the demise of a helpless dying woman who has done nothing but loved you. I am scared.

This message will self combust in 5 seconds.....

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Links
nursing uniforms
Raglan Top in Amber Glow
Raglan-$14.95
Buy Scrubs at Scrubsgallery.com
and save.