Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Can you hear me? Posted by Hello



I was a walking wounded soldier. I survived a blast. The shrapnel flew all over the place, I crouched I ducked, I tried to scream but it came out muted. My shoulder was bleeding I was timing myself to run for my life.

Why were those black hooded people bombing and demolishing everything? Where was I anyway? It was all rubbled and ruined. I wasn’t certain, I couldn’t tell.

I was desperate for arms around me, to make me feel safe, but I wanted to run as well, for my life.

They saw me.

There was a commotion, one was running after me.

It felt like running on a road full of glue, soon I was wading through a muddy river. I fell and choked, I gasped for breath.

Woken up, yanked out of it, hyperventilating. Scared, the flat felt so empty. I looked around. My pillow was drenched. My pj too. I broke out cold sweats.

You were never here, but why do I feel so at lost? I don’t believe I could lose something I never had. I don’t believe this is real.

Now couldn’t sleep, humming of the PC is somewhat calming. Lost some latent heat of evaporation, so now feel cold.

Is there anybody out there? Wait, no….I want to be alone.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Links
nursing uniforms
Raglan Top in Amber Glow
Raglan-$14.95
Buy Scrubs at Scrubsgallery.com
and save.