Friday, February 04, 2005

Read and Read Again.

Somebody said to me the other day that I write alot in here. I think I do, but I read a lot too.

I said "sorry I haven't phoned you because I've been busy with ________(insert the bluff here)". Yet I have enough time to blog. True, I am guilty. We never have enough time, none of us, we can only make time. Read between the lines and one shall be enlightened.

If only my Smith and Aitkenhead Textbook of Anaesthesia is as colourful as that book there, as catchy as that book there, as entertaining as that book there at the end and as thrilling as this book here.


If only Smith and Aitkenhead consulted Ed Monkton and make lighter books. And if only I could swap this to another book because I have stained this one with coffee. I don't know how I did it, but this page is sticking out like a sorethumb, very brown and manky. Eughhhh!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Links
nursing uniforms
Raglan Top in Amber Glow
Raglan-$14.95
Buy Scrubs at Scrubsgallery.com
and save.