Monday, February 28, 2005

Nasty People

I found this in my yahoo account today and it's not the first time.


Mr George Busari
Africa Home Camp,
London,
UK

Dear
Sir/Madam,

This letter was borne out of my sincere desire to establish business/mutual relationship with you.My name is Mr. Mr George Busari, the son of Chief Bature Busari (the formal deputy minister of finance under the ousted civilian government) who was killed and mutilated by the military junta led by Major, Paul Koroma after over-throwing the elected government of President Tijan Kabba. Though,I do not know to what extent you are familiar with events and disturbances In Sierra Leone but the pressure of war drove me and my mother out of Sierra-Leone into exile in London where we have been living under political asylum for 3years.Sadly, my mother died of cancer 3 months ago and was buried in London. >Prior to her death, she handed me over a certificate meant for a secret deposit which my father made in a security company in abroad, the Deposit that worth US$25,000,000.00 (twenty-five million united states dollars only) was money paid to his corporation by its overseas company in the heat of the conflict. He made this savings on his name with the hope of converting it to his personal use, at the end of the war; but was killed when the conflict intensified as a result of his opposition to the rebel forces. I have contacted the security company to confirm the deposit and establish owner hip. Due to the death of my mother and the return of peace in Sierra-Leone,I ave decided to solicit for the participation of an honest and trust worthy person or company that will assist in the transfer and business re-investment of the money. I can not do it alone due to my present social status and total ignorance of the business world. You will be given a negotiable percentage at the end of the transaction.If you are interested in the above proposal, contact me immediately through this e-mail address for more details. You must maintain absolute confidentiality to ensure success. Please, indicateyour your interest so that I can give you the contact of the company and also give you the certificate of depositor. send your personal Telphone /Fax number. when replying.I will let you have my number as soon as you are ready to help me.



Best Regards.

Mr George Busari


Yes Mr Busari,

my name Diana Spencer and if you don't mind, I will come and haunt you until you cry like a little boy. I will wax your whole body and tie you up to a tree and sprinkle a mutated looking ants which will bite you all over and you die looking like a Michellin man.

Sincere my foot lah. Pathetic? People using other people's vulnerability and naivety for money. It sickens me right down to my rectum. This kind of scam comes in all sorts of packaging. The last time something like this came through, I played along to the point where they were going to send the money and demanded £12,000. I said just deduct it from the 'reward' I am getting for being very kind to help. They were livid! Hahahahahhahaha.

I am now not using my hotmail account anymore.
But honestly, what a nasty piece of shit, I mean work. (how do people do that strikethrough thingy to make it look cool?)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Links
nursing uniforms
Raglan Top in Amber Glow
Raglan-$14.95
Buy Scrubs at Scrubsgallery.com
and save.