Thursday, February 10, 2005

Just A Thought.

Came across a few ex-schoolmates’ blogs past few days. The fact that their blogs are not updated all that often, at least not as frequent as mine, makes me ponder about the things they do day to day.

How structured, organized and busy they are, taking care of those they love. Still they manage to do all and still feel content.

The husband and the baby. The anticipation of meeting the most important people in their lives after a hard day at work. The joy buying baby little gadgets. Must be a different feeling alltogether.

Me? I don’t even have cats to look after and my car doesn’t need washing every other day.

I have a cleaner who suffers from obsessive compulsive disorder who changes my sheets for me and if she feels manic, she will do my laundry on Wednesdays.

I hopscotch to work and at weekends I can do what I want when I want and how I want. I only have myself to answer to and of course The Almighty, but that’s about it.

Sometimes I feel the need to be submissive.Is this just a phase or something only somebody who works with anaesthetic gasses experience?


Is there such thing as escaping from freedom?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Links
nursing uniforms
Raglan Top in Amber Glow
Raglan-$14.95
Buy Scrubs at Scrubsgallery.com
and save.