Monday, February 14, 2005

Happy Vals Day!

Parappappap paaaaaaaaaaaaaa I’m lovin’ it!

Not sure whether it’s the Ferrero Roche,
Or the bubble bath rose petals,
Or the True Star perfume,
Or the Milan Kundera, Unbearable Lightness of Being DVD,
Or the Michael Buble CD,
Or the sultry red rose,
Or the little teddy with a patch on his head,

Or the fact that anonymosity has brought altogether a whole different meaning to my insignificant life?

Should there be any reason at all?

I am high on life itself, and why shouldn’t I?

Why shouldn’t any girl?

This is me, vibrating with all that I could without splitting myself into some
quarks and antimatter charging this chair with some magnetic field induced by frolicking
back and forth from the planet called Grimsby,

reaching out to those capable of loving,

extending my right arm deep into the black hole of promised love,

keeping head tilted to the wholesome beam of the lunar crescent,

gasping to the inevitable curtain of diabolic clouds, pregnant with showers of evil non-loving droplets,

like a sorority in the stratosphere,

feeling ashamed that something could take over me completely,

must be love.

HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY!!!


p/s: don’t do things I wouldn’t do! kerrching!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Links
nursing uniforms
Raglan Top in Amber Glow
Raglan-$14.95
Buy Scrubs at Scrubsgallery.com
and save.