Monday, February 07, 2005

Ain't Got No Life?

When one goes through a low- tide- lower- bottom- of- the wheel moments, one shouldn't despair. One is only what one thinks one is.

So one should stop arguing with the Expanded Self, (found in everyone, not sold at any usual supermarket). The one that we all talk to when we're hungry, sad, happy, confused, weary, joyous, and in my case, up to 250,000 times a day.

On a bad day Expanded Self might even qualify the act of butchering someone with a blunt kitchen knife. On a good day, Expanded Self might verify why one should just go up to somebody and give him a long toe curling brain exploding snog. Do it! Do it! Do it!

But we dont', I don't. Because we can choose. I found a new catalyst for warding off the former thoughts,


switch on the CD player, volume full blast, put the bass on,


Hop on to the table,

take your clothes off,

twirl around,

hands in the air,

wriggle your butt and sing with meeeeeee !!!!!!


Do the Muller life Nina Simone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tengtengtengtengtengteng,dupdup-dudup-dudup
I got my hair,
I got my head I got my brains,
I got my ears I got my eyes,
I got my nose I got my mouth,
I got my smile I got my tongue,
I got my chin I got my neck,
I got my boobs I got my heart,
I got my soul I got my back,
I got my sex I got my arms,
I got my hands I got my fingers,
Got my legs I got my feet,
I got my toes I got my liver,
Got my bloodI've got life ,
I've got my freedom
I've got the life
And I'm gonna keep it
I've got the life.
And nobody's gonna take it away
I've got the life
I feel a million dollar.
Now, somebody need to go to sleep and have their tonsils out, and I have to go and shower and actually go to work.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Links
nursing uniforms
Raglan Top in Amber Glow
Raglan-$14.95
Buy Scrubs at Scrubsgallery.com
and save.