Monday, January 10, 2005

Today's Prayer.

I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be learning through all this, but I'll try to be a willing student.

I feel as if I'm failing this test. My faith isn't strong enough.My hope isn't great enough. And it's been a long time since I've seen any joy.

But I'm hoping this test is more about your ability to help me than my ability to pass it.

Give me clarity of vision to see what's going on.
Give me an alert mind to understand your ways.
Give me a heart big enough to embrace both pain and encouragement.

And please keep teaching me, because right now I'm feeling pretty dumb.
I rest in your grace.
I trust in your power.
I long for your wisdom.
Ameen.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Links
nursing uniforms
Raglan Top in Amber Glow
Raglan-$14.95
Buy Scrubs at Scrubsgallery.com
and save.