Monday, January 24, 2005

Curious Incident Not With A Dog.

Loud banging on the door.

Scurried over to open the door. Tall Royal mail guy smiled. I smiled back.

"Any of your mum or dad's in?" Royal guy scanning my 'what-I-went-to-bed-with'. Still smiling.
Made a dash and hid behind the door quickly. Head still visible. I stopped smiling.

"Errr..no, why?" Do I look like I need to be staying with my mum and dad?

"I need for somebody to sign this".

A 15' x 15' x 15' brown box by his feet. Looked heavy. Maggie's name on it. That's it, her surname is Klopotz. Sounds like an exotic starter, dipped in honey piece of scrumptious wild African banana. Hmmmm. I need coffee.

"I can sign it". I said. Attempted to reach with half body tucked behind the door.

"Better if you let your parents do".

Hok eiiiiiiiiiiiiiihhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Do I explain or just let him be? He was tall lanky, ginger haired. Royal mail cap and sling bag. His nails are not exactly a sight one want to see at 7 in the morning. His face full of spots. Red ones, angry ones, volcanic ones, flat ones, shiny ones, crusted ones, healed ones. Can't be older than me.

"Can I just sign it?" Do I look like a blimming 12 year old??

"Urghh..ok then I suppose". He's got goosebumps. Must be cold out there today.

Squiggle..squiggle.

Cheers, thanks, he said.
Thank you, I said.
Ta, he said.

You need glasses mate and I don't live with my parents.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Links
nursing uniforms
Raglan Top in Amber Glow
Raglan-$14.95
Buy Scrubs at Scrubsgallery.com
and save.