Friday, January 28, 2005

The Anonymosity Revealed.

For the past few months BluEScrubs.blogspot has been a newfound playground to me.

I can choose to swing when I am happy and gay, I can seesaw myself to the infinite oblivion, I can chuckle at the sight of others like me, ataxically balance themselves after coming off an ordeal like a steep slide, grin at the girl with red hair doing a backflip, and or sometimes sombre down with the chubby boy sitting at the corner of the bench with his Snickers, waiting for somebody to come and say ‘Do you want to play with me?’

It’s nowhere near some of the insertblognamehere.blogspots I have thoroughly enjoyed reading, where information of all sorts obtainable as they’ve been created for mass consumption, beautifully written, professionally editted. Rich in a rasa-sekali-tentu-nak-lagi way. BluEScrubs is for me and to a certain extent, you.


You, whom I owe the glimpse of smile to because of your comments, because of the trouble you took to comment and because we share the same thing in common, we like to blog and read blogs.


As we may or may have not noticed, this has appeared in the last entry’s comment box:

u better watch out u c*nt because one of these days no one is going to help you when you fall! no one in this world is as evil as u!!! and God will punish the evils ones on earth even before hell.Anonymous 01.26.05 - 9:15 am #

In utter shock and confusing state of mind, I fended it off. Shoved it off to the back of my mind. I genuinely thought that somebody was having me on, but the word CUNT (sorry, am just reiterating) really made me think hard and been niggling me to think otherwise, eversince.


I am most upset because now, my playground has been stripped off it’s essence. My wit, my passion, my gloating, my pain, my sincerity, my mischief. You have performed an unspeakable intrusive act, you raided my space, you supressed my agility with my words, you have practically raped my blog.


For whole 2 days!!

Curiosity got the better of me. Two questions naturally sprung to mind.

What have I done ?
Who have I upset?

What have I done is a very difficult one to crack because it would mean doing a post mortem of every single waking hour that I've lived because, they say to errr is human, and I am not an android. Unless even in my sleep I am capable still of being evil as depicted by the comment. It will still take a while.We shall leave that one alone.

Who have I upset? To start with, blatantly, the very person who’s written it . At least I hope so, because if this is just the tip of the iceberg then I am very sad. It must hurt so badly to actually hurdle all the don't-do-it guts that one has, to bring just about all the energy that one has, to go on and write such words of disgust.

I put my Nancy Drew hat and gloves on and done a bit of work. What we know so far is this Anonymous person is angry and thinks I am evil. You have my attention now, at least you should be happy, and so I can’t be that evil.

Maybe I am, is that why you couldn’t bring yourself to print your name and contact just in case I come knocking on your door with great big needles. The truth in the evilness in me is still very subjective.

The result of my snooping around is fruitful.

The rapist is the Anonymous, spelt correctly.
Provider : Energis Communications ltd, Watford, UK
IP address: webcacheho2a.cache.pol.co.uk (195.92.67.66)

More snooping about:

CityId:12008
Certainty: 84
Latitude: 51.5170
Longitude: -.1050
CIA Map Reference: Europe
Currency: GBP
Population: 59 647 790
Time zone: +00:00

So this person is in London at the time of the assault.

Distance to Nearby City in km
London 0
Wimbledon 13
Barking 14
Ilford 14
Enfield 16
Barnet 16
Bexley 17
Harrow 19
Sutton 19
Heston 20

((((((((((((Our Anonymous is in London.)))))))))))))) on dolby digital.

I have been snowed-under by presentations this week, but my mind has been on this case, and it's quite tiring. I don't know why I care so much. Maybe it's inert in me, maybe it's vital to fulfill and meet the job description.

Endless nights working with the East Lincolnshire Police force has proven to be quite helpful, but they still owe me a helicopter ride.

If our Anonymous in London is a friend I have been too proud to contact, I am sorry. If I have insulted you with my posts in this blog, I am sorry. If you are a blind date I’ve stood up I am sorry. If you are a somebody I didn’t talk to at a social gathering I am sorry. If you are a guy I’ve rejected, I hope you get a life. There is a reason why they created the word 'jodoh' and 'reject', and there's a reason why it's not one word.


But, if you are a friend and you think I have hurt you (it must be pretty bad, I am nowhere near something with 2 skin folds called majora and minora with 2 caving ugly holes and a prominence with a fat budle of nerve endings crowned the clitoris) please call me. I’ll make time to talk. You must have cared because you care to swear, and I do too because this whole bloody post is about you.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Links
nursing uniforms
Raglan Top in Amber Glow
Raglan-$14.95
Buy Scrubs at Scrubsgallery.com
and save.