Thursday, December 23, 2004

This Christmas #1

My Polish flatmate had gone home to Poland for Christmas. I am not sure whether this is good or bad.


It does mean that I don't have to obsessively scrub the bathtub everytime I have had a bath and help her mobilise herself around because she struggles with her plaster of Paris cast and her crutches (very accident prone this woman). However her being here defines my existence and the thought of coming home to an empty flat alone is enough to bereft me of sanity.

I suppose the conclusion is, this is bad.

For many years now, I have not failed to work on Christmas day and this year, I have failed miserably again to break the tradition. So there you go, a season to be jolly and I am working Christmas eve and Christmas day. Jolly chemorley!!

A friend from the Isle of Wight rang the night before last for a get together over Boxing Day in Leeds, with a few others from our med school. I can't believe it's been 2 years since I last saw them.


There will be a lot of catching up to do, anecdotes to air, souls to slag off, and damage to be done depending on what we are going to vacously prey on. Not forgettting gossips gossips gossips and more gossips.

I am counting the days and still counting my blessings.




Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Links
nursing uniforms
Raglan Top in Amber Glow
Raglan-$14.95
Buy Scrubs at Scrubsgallery.com
and save.