Monday, December 13, 2004

Not Another Monday Like This

They say you learn best from your own mistakes, yes true if it is not at cost of any lives.

Today, I am glad the mistake I did was a lesson well learnt. Nobody came to any harm in the end, mum and baby were both jolly joy joy , but my confidence has definitely been scarred. I am on a rebound.


Everyone makes mistakes I say, I am no exception. Breathing in and out through different nostrils was what I did to get a grip with the incident, but this needs to be done in a rather controlled way, to avoid impending wooziness afterwards.

Also they say, share your mistakes with others, because this should be healthy for you. So share I shall:

a) Never ignore a pregnant woman going "urghhhh I don't feel so well", even if she calls you a bitch nanosecond before.

b)Never trust anybody to do anything, go check it yourself, after all, if anything happens your career is at stake, and of course all fingers will come to your direction and you've only your own fingers.

c)Stick to your gun, your first instinct is more often than not is the right answer.

d)Never accept second best, if I want an apple I will get an apple, don't you go "alah nevermind pear also can", get me an apple or I..(...haven't thought about how to finish it)

e)Take no crap from nobody, in my anaesthetic room I say when and how, my number one priority is the one on the trolley.

I never did a Monday as bad as this and I am not being prissy.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Links
nursing uniforms
Raglan Top in Amber Glow
Raglan-$14.95
Buy Scrubs at Scrubsgallery.com
and save.