Saturday, December 18, 2004

Happy Birthday Sarjan Nadiah

Posted by Hello


Happy Birthday Sarjan Nadiah!!

Dear Adik,

I know this is a belated birthday wish. Just so that you know I didn't forget your birthday.
Remember when I had a go at cutting your hair and you just cried beyond console? I kept asking you why and I blew my top off because you gave me a silent treatment? I am so sorry. Can I have a go at guessing again?

I don't think it's the hair because I think it was quite a good job don't you think?
Ok lorrr, I don't think I will ever get it right, knowing you, but I want you to know that you are my most favourite baby sister and you will always be. (It does help that I only have you as a sister). Ok no pouting please.

Also I am proud that the school posted you to Bangkok for that visit. I kept missing you at home when I called to ask you what Bangkok was like. Did they think you budak Siam? I have not seen you shoot any burglars yet but I am sure your skill of handling firearms will become handy as you approach my age, but go easy on worshipping the sun will you, because your tan is getting generous, Cik Tam as Musang call it.

Did any of the three stooges send you birthday wishes? I know that Musang , Monyet and BokBong also love you dearly. They just have a funny way of showing it.

I have a new book for you which I think you will like. That should stop you from reading those Harry Potter books front to back, back to front and middle to back and middle to front.
You study smart and well now, I can't believe in 2 years time you'd be fretting over what to do at uni. Happy Birthday again adik.

P/s: Just feel free to use my room if you are bringing any friends home, just make it look like you haven't touched any of my things.

Loadsalove.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Links
nursing uniforms
Raglan Top in Amber Glow
Raglan-$14.95
Buy Scrubs at Scrubsgallery.com
and save.