Saturday, December 18, 2004

Football Jersey In the Post

Najmie apparently wears 10 Posted by Hello



A humble adidas logo and the national flag to balance the minimalist look. Posted by Hello



This yellow football jersey arrived in the post on Monday. Yellow always manage to wake up my tactile senses. Maybe because of the generosity of the pigments they must have used to attain such diffusion throughout the fabric.It feels rich, almost velvety. I find that only yellow does this to me.


But, more often than not it's a bit in your face innit, annoying, needy, gally, very very selfish colour. If you've ever mixed yellow with blue in equal amount on a pallete, you will know that what you get is yellowish green leaves, never dark green ones. Selfish I tell you.


I would never buy or borrow a yellow garment/clothes. I might entertain the thought of bleaching one though.I don't kill clothes.


But this arrived from Malaysia by proxy and it's the official colour and make for the official jerseys. I would model it in vain but, my camera wouldn't and couldn't work the timer. I actually lost confidence in the timer button. It's got mind of it's own. Suffice to say that it fits me well. Sorry lorr.

I am sure you have a good reason to splat the number 10 on it. My guess is to denote 'perfect ten'ism in the would be wearer?

May I thank you Mr.Lemang for your extravagant display of fond thoughts, and may your quest for spreading love through wearing football jersey will be as enjoyable as I am receiving in it!!

P/s: will wear this in the summer riding my pushbike through The People's Park in lovely Grimsby while singing 'The Hills are Alive'.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Links
nursing uniforms
Raglan Top in Amber Glow
Raglan-$14.95
Buy Scrubs at Scrubsgallery.com
and save.