Friday, November 26, 2004

Pharmaton

So I take supplement. Sue me. A lot of people do. Most people don't need it, unless they work for the NHS and live on fish and chips or tea and toast.

I have arrived at a conclusion I do need it. Now, I take Pharmaton. Purely because it was sent to me by a dear friend who thought it would get rid of those gaunt, haggard always-tired look on me of late. It's about £15.99 per bottle. Bloody expensive I thought, so eat them I did. It has got selenium, so not bad at all.

One capsule is about 2" x 0.5". Bloody huge!!!!! I have always been careful swallowing them, but a mishap occured today when I was feeling far too adventurous.

Personal rules:

1)Always pop it longitudinal on the tongue and push it as far back as possible. (without gagging and squawking of course).
2)Wash it down with a pleasant chilled/cold non fizzy drink.

What did I do? Like perempuan malas I shoved the pill in and drank HOT TEA!! You know lah the coating of these pills are made of some sort of jelly. So when it comes in contact with hot fluid what happened? Yesss lah , melt it did, so it got stuck at the back of my padan muka throat , SIDEWAYS!!!!!

Oh oh oh ...after a brief episode of PussInBoots-hairball-incident, I sat on the bed thinking, what if?

Wiping reddening sweaty face, watery reddish eyes and sniffly snout s.l.o.w.l.y.. Blerrghhhhhh!


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Links
nursing uniforms
Raglan Top in Amber Glow
Raglan-$14.95
Buy Scrubs at Scrubsgallery.com
and save.