Friday, November 26, 2004

I Love It When

I love it when,

1)You make me coffee with extra milk and honey (instead of sugar), just how I like it.

2)You make me coffee just before I go to work. (I know you didn't make one for yourself cos u were going back to bed).

3)You still think I am sexy even in the blimming bluescrubs.

4)You let me wear your XXL coat when it's windy and cold and it's still a long way to get home.

5)You let me change the gear when you're driving.

6)You give up your seat in the bus for the old lady with 7 heavy Tesco bags.

7)You drive fast and furiously slick and put your arms out across my seat when you do emergency break. (Even when you know well that I never not wear the seatbelt when you are driving) .


8)You panic when I go quiet on the phone.

9)You offer to call back when I ring because you have freeminutes and mine is only after 6pm (stupid cellular operations).

10)You didn't sleep all night just to make sure I wake up on time to get to work.

11)You' d watch the movie twice just because I haven't watched it and I heard it was good. (should have told me it was crap and that you've watched it!)

12)You'd hide my debit card just before you call out for the bill when we go out for a meal.

13)You'd get the fork the knife the napkin, the Peri-Peri sauce and the bottomless soft drinks while I sat there not doing anything.

14)You'd swap and stand on my right everytime we cross the road. (I hope you'd stand on the left if we go to America)

15)You'd call and leave me ()*)&^%&R$% messages on my answering machine whenever I am at work.

16)You'd call me various names including missing the h and the j and bitch on a really good day.

17)You let me borrow your R&A paper so that I can copy it for the term exam.

18)You tied a balloon to my pony tail , only to untie it back and say sorry cos I didn't have a clue I was promoting Pizza hut for half an hour along the high street.

19)You make me promise to switch the phone on at work even knowing that I would be busy and put the phone in the locker anyway.

20)You'd call to jemput makan everytime we're not dining/eating together.

21)You let me name some things that matter using my stupid language.

22)You drive all the way up to both that place and this place just because I couldn't make up my mind( and still drove me to the other place after I've decided I don't like that and this place)

23)You always let me have more share than you but of course later you'll get back your share by eating it off my plate.

24)You get furious when I cut my hair.

25) You call yourself a shit when you have to go out alone on Friday nights and I am at home recuperating from a shitty on-call.

26) You asked for a stethoscope for a birthday present.

27) You told me Natalie Portman looked like me. (you later had your eyes checked)

28) You agreed that women are better navigator than men. (I agree the A to Z is a funny funny book with lots of squiggle..*cough*)

29) You talked about amygdala and hypothalamus as if you've done a thesis on them whenever I told you about my male collegues.

30) You 'd become the changing room mirror when we I mean I go shopping.


31)I don't have to think when writing about you, only stopping at this point because I am so so sleepy I could sleep for England..

Or perhaps I am already in the lala-land

Good night you, wherever you are now.




Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Links
nursing uniforms
Raglan Top in Amber Glow
Raglan-$14.95
Buy Scrubs at Scrubsgallery.com
and save.