Friday, October 22, 2004

Well I never..

A good day ends like this.

Boss: Thank you for your help today Naj
Naj: Oh it's okay Dr.Samaan, no problem at all.
What time is breaking fast again?
Boss: Have a good rest , you deserve it.
Naj: I will *grin*
Walking away, bag slinged on the shoulder, jumper round the waist.

From a distance
Boss: Oh Naj!
Stopped walking and turned round. Oh what have I done now.Squirm*
Naj: Yes Dr Samaan
Please be nice to me
Boss: That was an excellent presentation on Friday. Very well done indeed. Now ..do you have everything on a disc? Cos I was thinking we ought to keepa copy of it in the departmental computer for teaching later on, and that was a very well reviewed presentation. Excellent.Absolutely wonderful.
Pat on the back? OOOO yes he did
Naj: Thank you Dr Samaan, I'll make sure Pauline gets it and put it on the computer.

It's 17:57. Sunsetting over Grimsby less grimly today.I could imagine azan everywhere as I walked out of the door. I fished for the miniature snickers and tasted the sweetness.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Links
nursing uniforms
Raglan Top in Amber Glow
Raglan-$14.95
Buy Scrubs at Scrubsgallery.com
and save.