Saturday, October 23, 2004

Sleep debt vs hair cut

tet tet teeeeeeeeet tet teeeeeeeett tet teeeeeeet (some polyphonic tune)

Naj: hurmmm uh?
Rubbing eyes, clicked the sidelamp on, screwing eyes looking at the clock, one eye opened one eye closed.

SH: Naj? naj? So have you had your hair cut?
Naj: Oh heyyyy you, what?
now looking at the alarm clock properly.

Naj: Sh*t!!!!!!! How? err..when did I go to bed?I wasn't going to...
Feeling the hair right down to the split ends..

Naj: Oh noooo... one hour sleep become?*silent* ...
Counting fingers..

Naj: 9 hours?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SH: Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Not sure what happened, what I said after that ..but SH hung up and I woke up an hour later.
1. I didn't have a hair cut
2.Was I that tired?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Links
nursing uniforms
Raglan Top in Amber Glow
Raglan-$14.95
Buy Scrubs at Scrubsgallery.com
and save.