Saturday, October 16, 2004

Can things get any pottier than this?

I've got myself a new flatmate. She is Polish. And this is what happened on the 5th day she got here.

Naj: Heloooooooooooooo!!!
Closing the main door behind her

Maggie: aluuuuuuuuuu
Naj: What are you cooking?
Emerging from the corridor into the kitchen

Maggie: I yemm ehh jezz boiling ze potatoes

Naj: *Grinning* Oh Maggie, this pot only goes into that big electric cooker. It's for cooking rice.
At this point the smile fading rather abruptly with rather disbelieving eyes.
Maggie: I just laaaaavv potatoes.
Stirring the potatoes away
Naj: No No Maggie this is my pot and i only use it to cook rice and it goes in that green cooker

Maggie: oooo I see.So zis pot gos in zis one??

Naj picked the mitts and lifted up the pot to the kitchen sink

Aduuussssssss. Yvette I miss you!!

Comments:
LOLs.. Naj, eventhough you've told me this story before, I still laugh when I imagine your face when you see the flatmate using your rice cooker to cook. On the stove!?!?

LOLs..
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Links
nursing uniforms
Raglan Top in Amber Glow
Raglan-$14.95
Buy Scrubs at Scrubsgallery.com
and save.