Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Bomb B2

"Haloscan commenting and trackback have been added to this blog".

Yeah..Naj meet Haloscan..Haloscan be nice to Naj. She does get her blonde moments quite a lot.

What will happen if I bomb Ward B2? Obviously there will ne no more too-much-make-up-on-tight-uniformed-nurses to make my blood pressure go upstairs. I went there to see this nice old beadie for her operation this afternoon,who kept going 'sorry love you have to speak up, I'm not 21'. Awww I wanted to bungkus her and take her home.

Next I asked these 'lovely' nurses for the notes. None of them gave a toss about getting the lady prepared for the afternoon. None of them care. 'Oh sorry I just came on duty', or 'uh sorry I don't work on this ward' or 'uh..I'm on my break', yet they were sat around with cups of tea.

Next I asked if they could put up an IV drip. I was told it's going to be another half an hour. Reason? 'We are understaffed'. Understaffed my foot. Although it was going to make me late to see the next lady, I went on and do it myself. That should give them the message loud and clear.

Conclusion? Yes bomb Ward B2.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Links
nursing uniforms
Raglan Top in Amber Glow
Raglan-$14.95
Buy Scrubs at Scrubsgallery.com
and save.