Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Miserable day 3

I was sat there minding my own business. She sat down and started to make herself a cuppa. She then started this well loved subject of weight lost and calorie counting while stuffing herself with shortbreads. One, two three..

I turned to look and smile at her ever so often to try and not look too rude with my book still opened in front of me. Then I heard this most annoying polystyrene rustling which penetrated straight between my teeth causing such distress.Tssskkk! Stop it.

I looked at her and she was crumpling the polytyrene cup. It's no longer a shape of a cup. She crumpled on and on and on..and the sound became unbearable.

Rustled on. Stop it...
Creeekkk...kreuuukkkkk stop it....
Uh I can't stand it..
One more and I'll scream..


Do I tell her to stop now?

' I best go and sort out this pump then', she finally said

I went go go go...urghh what a torture.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Links
nursing uniforms
Raglan Top in Amber Glow
Raglan-$14.95
Buy Scrubs at Scrubsgallery.com
and save.