Monday, September 27, 2004

Miserable day 2

I woke up to the annoying sound of my geriatric alarm. I bought this one in Hertford when I was an innocent girl doing innocent A-levels in an innocent little school right in the middle of nowhere.

These days my job has craftily leached my innocence away from me, exponentially. I have become more cynical and outspoken. I have grown up. Becoming a tough cookie also comes with a greater price to pay.

People think that being independent means that I could take anything people throw at me. Rejections, manipulations , sarcasms..'she'll take it, she'll be fine', how does one know? Do they ever ask me how I actually feel? Oh gosh..that's what I had in mind when I woke up..no wonder I still feel miserable.

I have to get off the computer because they need to retrieve today's blood results...*sigh* does anybody ever listen to me?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Links
nursing uniforms
Raglan Top in Amber Glow
Raglan-$14.95
Buy Scrubs at Scrubsgallery.com
and save.