Friday, September 03, 2004

A dress to impress nobody

Setting: Living room
Sounds: Marques Houston-Pop That Booty and the shrieking noise of the lawn mower
Smell: Of half empty mug of Tesco latte and strange fresh cut grass..hmmm..tentalizing my chemoreceptor trigger zone..hmmm
Cerebral: Slow
Ambience: Still yet busy and nystagmustic
Upper limbs: Still typing away
Lower limbs: Left cheek is a bit sore..right leg pins and needles..now gone
Mood: Numb
Facial expression: Dumb and bland
Hate: That tall still sweet guy

I need to :
1) Meet Laura at Banana to register, there's a yoga at 7pm
2) Lipat laundry
3) Basuh laundry
4) Iron laundry
5) Study neuromuscular physiology (if I have time)
6) Call Rob and say sorry for being lousy
7) Go to Hull at some point to pick up the posts. GMC certificate is due.


Need a dress for the Gas Ball. I've got 8 days to sort it. What exactly do I need?
1. Something long, summery
2. Reddish...yeah yeah go RED go RED..*sigh*
3. Prints or without prints? Will a print make a dress less Ball-y? How would I know? It is still summer afterall..Thisis absolutely doing my head in. I never wanted to go in the first place. And which shoes!!! urghhh and very urghhhh!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Links
nursing uniforms
Raglan Top in Amber Glow
Raglan-$14.95
Buy Scrubs at Scrubsgallery.com
and save.