Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Die ...die..die

I walked out of the living room and there the guy was, sneaking in and out. Didn't he think I saw him? I placed myself at a rather good angle..ready to do an ambush. I stealthily came behind him, at which point my heart was pounding so fast I felt the room spinning ..clammy and a bit whoozy.

Bismillah..*splat* I gave him a big sharp short whack. The guy disintegrated into pieces. The legs were all over the place. The body unrecognizable. Mati kau..muahahahahahah..I hate spiders.

Comments:
Ohh gossshhh... a Killer! Luckily you said 'Bismillah' which makes it a 'korban'! :-)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Links
nursing uniforms
Raglan Top in Amber Glow
Raglan-$14.95
Buy Scrubs at Scrubsgallery.com
and save.