Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Tampon in the mouth

Mr. Singh is a middle aged surgeon, born and trained in Malaysia. Receeded chin, sparse hair and wild wild white eyebrows. Honestly I'd snip them to shape if he'd let me.

First time I met him was in the coffee room. I was complaining about how we are treated as second class NHS employees. Ada ke kena bawak kopi ngan tea bag sendiri!!! oh yah and sugar of course. He walked in, slouched with a SEXYMOMMA mug...pink colour. His respond to my comments interests me. There was something about him. The brows!! they take over his face! Duh . Naj is so jahat. He started asking me what specialty I was doing....and did I ask him back, as one would ?? NO..why? because I thought he was one of the porters!!.

At the precise moment that I knew that he was one of the surgeons, I cringed and prayed for the milk dispenser to just swallow me, or I would just blend in with the floor..so de malu.


So today I did his tonsillectomy list, of course Venkat the reg was around. We needed to pack the throat and he passed me a box. What's in it? Tampons!!! I froze with the magill in my hand. 'You want me to put this in his mouth?' and all 5 pairs of eyes looked at me. Bill cracked up and throwed a fit in the corner..naj smiled half heartedly. Oh dear..

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Links
nursing uniforms
Raglan Top in Amber Glow
Raglan-$14.95
Buy Scrubs at Scrubsgallery.com
and save.