Saturday, August 21, 2004

Fitness first or money first?

Called up Fitness First people today to cancel my membership since this ghostly town hasn't one that I can just transfer to. To my dismay, they need the cancellation in writing and because it has past the 15th of this month, they are going to have to take September fee and only then it can get cancelled. How do i go about avoiding this? I know I'll just cancel the direct debit habis cerita. Legal ke buat macam tu? Why is the system such a way ?
What do I do for gym then?

I am convinced that I have people out there who owe me money. I've drafted plan A

1. Claim removal expenses Hull-Grimsby £125
2. Claim toll and commuting milage for 10 days- err..no idea £5 per day so that's £50
3. Send removal claim To Linda Clark (oh she's a nice lady I wish all secretaries are like her) £240
Total= £415
That will definitely go to tabung kawen. Hurrah hurrah!*fingers crossed*

The banks need to know I am now in kampung Grimsby as well, so more letters to write...and stamps!!! Dear dear me tomorrow is Sunday though..another Sunday and it'd be a better one.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Links
nursing uniforms
Raglan Top in Amber Glow
Raglan-$14.95
Buy Scrubs at Scrubsgallery.com
and save.